Abortion in Central VA
There’s a ton of info out there on abortion, especially on the internet. This makes it really difficult to sift through what’s real, what’s not, what to believe and who you can trust. When you’re in need of abortion information, place your trust in a team of licensed medical professionals to help you on your journey, who can empower you with facts so that you can make whatever choice is best for you.
When considering abortion, we can help you with the first steps:
1 Confirming your pregnancy – ThriVe offers laboratory-quality pregnancy tests, performed by medical professionals. Your results will be given to you at your appointment.
2 Confirming your pregnancy is viable – ThriVe offers limited obstetric ultrasounds to confirm the viability of your pregnancy. Because 10% – 25% of pregnancies may end in miscarriage, we don’t want you to have an abortion procedure that you may not actually need. We can also refer you to a specialist if we find a possibility that you have a condition that requires special attention, like an ectopic pregnancy.
3 Knowing your status through STI/STDs Testing – If you have an STI/STD when you get an abortion, you could be at-risk for serious health conditions! It’s vital to get tested first, and we can do that for you!
Schedule Your Appointment Now To Learn About Your Options
What you can expect from ThriVe®?
- ThriVe Abortion education in the Central Virginia area
- We’ll go over the Abortion Health and Safety Checklist
- Laboratory quality pregnancy tests & results
- Limited obstetrical ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy viability
- STI/STD testing and treatment
- We do not perform or refer for abortion
Information on Abortion Procedures:
- RU-486 (Abortion Pill, which is not the same as the Morning After Pill) within 4 to 10 weeks after last period
- Manual or electric Suction Curettage up to 13 weeks after your period
- Dilation and Evacuation 13 weeks and up after period
- Dilation and Evacuation Late Term Abortion 24 weeks to full term