When it comes to your healthcare needs, you might have to take a detour, but when you choose ThriVe, it won’t be a dead-end!
Our team of Medical Staff and Advocates will walk with you each and every step of the way. ThriVe® Women’s Healthcare of Central Virginia has the following No Cost Medical Services to offer:
- Laboratory quality pregnancy testing – Unsure if you’re pregnant? First, confirm your pregnancy with a no cost and confidential pregnancy test, verification and ultrasound.
- No cost STI/STD testing & treatment
- Pregnancy options & resources
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Parent University – You’ll earn baby items in our parenting and life skills classes.
- Social service and/or referrals for housing, medical care, counseling, utility assistance, food, & other
1416 Greenbrier Place
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(Between Albemarle High School and route 29)
Cville (Downtown) Center
320 West Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(Next to the Greyhound Bus Station)
420 Sunset Lane
Culpeper, VA 22701
(Near the hospital)
323 North Madison Rd.,
Suite C Orange, VA 22960
(Across from Sheetz)