Important Message!Due to our concern for the health of our staff, patients, and their families, we have made the difficult decision to restrict our number of open centers during this COVID-19 outbreak, effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, and until further notice (please see our contact page for updated hours). We will continue to provide our medical services and we have adjusted our procedures for material support, however all of our classes and support groups will be moved online until further notice. For any questions, please call 434-220-3777.
When it comes to your healthcare needs, you might have to take a detour, but when you choose ThriVe, it won’t be a dead-end!
Our team of Medical Staff and Advocates will walk with you each and every step of the way. ThriVe® Women’s Healthcare of Central Virginia has the following No Cost Medical Services to offer:
- Laboratory quality pregnancy testing – Unsure if you’re pregnant? First, confirm your pregnancy with a no cost and confidential pregnancy test, verification and ultrasound.
- No cost STI/STD testing & treatment
- Pregnancy options education & resources
- Parent University – You’ll earn baby items in our parenting and life skills classes.
- Post-Abortion Support
- Childbirth Education & Classes
- Pregnancy & Post-Partum Support Groups
- Fertility Awareness Consultation
- Social service and/or referrals for housing, medical care, counseling, utility assistance, food, & other
- Walk-ins are welcome!
1416 Greenbrier Place
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(Between Albemarle High School and route 29)
Cville (Downtown) Center
618 Forest Street, Unit C
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(Off of Preston Avenue)
18484 Crossroad Parkway
Culpeper, VA 22701
(Near the DMV)
323 North Madison Rd.,
Suite C Orange, VA 22960
(Across from Sheetz)