When it comes to your healthcare needs, you might have to take a detour, but when you choose ThriVe, it won’t be a dead-end!
Our team of Medical Staff and Advocates will walk with you each and every step of the way. ThriVe® Women’s Healthcare of Central Virginia has the following No Cost Medical Services to offer:
- Laboratory quality pregnancy testing – Unsure if you’re pregnant? First, confirm your pregnancy with a no cost and confidential pregnancy test, verification and ultrasound.
- No cost STI/STD testing & treatment
- Pregnancy options education & resources
- Parent University – You’ll earn baby items in our parenting and life skills classes.
- Post-Abortion Support
- Childbirth Education & Classes
- Pregnancy & Post-Partum Support Groups
- Fertility Awareness Consultation
- Social service and/or referrals for housing, medical care, counseling, utility assistance, food, & other
- Walk-ins are welcome!
1416 Greenbrier Place
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(Between Albemarle High School and route 29)
Cville (Downtown) Center
618 Forest Street, Unit C
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(Off of Preston Avenue)
18484 Crossroad Parkway
Culpeper, VA 22701
(Near the DMV)
323 North Madison Rd.,
Suite C Orange, VA 22960
(Across from Sheetz)